Monday, June 21, 2010

thirty-two.

1. Moonbeams that dance their way through the skylight & glass walls of my bedroom to play on my face as I drift into dreamland.

2. Amazing friends that receive all this love I have pouring out of me, and then give me some of theirs on top of it. It's a beautiful reciprocation system we've got going on, expanding infinitely as we lift each other higher & higher.

3. An attitude of gratitude that makes it so much easier to cut away the unnecessary places we invest our energy - places like worry, anxiety, unhappiness, judgement, and stress. When you focus on your blessings, those other places are released and you make room for trust, love, joy, bliss, compassion & freedom. So beautiful, this transformation process.

4. Paper Source for helping me rock out some truly beautiful handmade packaging for my chocolates.

5. Forgiveness is one of the most magical medicines for your heart. Use it as often as possible for your own sake.

6. Soundcloud for making it easier for all my friends to share their latest mixes with me. Aural pleasure.

7. Rosewater for being one of the purest, most delicate scents & flavors.

8. Shooting stars. Saw my first one of the summer tonight. Perfect way to celebrate the solstice & make a wish.

9. Sandrita who has brought so much joy & positivity into my life. So beautiful to have friends like this who really live a path of the heart & see your truest self.

10. Money manifesting. So much wealth coming my way. I'm so grateful for having transformed my relationship with money from one of disgust & lack to one of love & gratitude. Keep it flowing.

11. The Scoop. Local, hand-made honey-lavender ice cream around the corner. That's all I'm sayin'.

12. Resolve. Some things need to run their course for awhile before we absorb all the lessons, but when we finally reach that place of open, loving acceptance for all that is, there is nothing like it.

13. Geico for having the most amazing customer service on the planet. And such amazing claims adjusters!

14. Spring water hunting. Went to check out a new spring early this morning in Calistoga with Lauren and had the best start of a day ever.

15. Bookstores with cafes for being the new library. I got so much research done today.

16. Summer. After several years of living in SF & having it be chilly until late August, it's nice living just north enough to experience what summer is really like. I missed it so much!

17. Creeks aplenty all over Marin. So many bodies of water to walk around & dip my toes in.

18. Wetlands preserves full of sunset reflections & birds. I found a new spot close by to make the new home of my daily walks - so peaceful & uplifting with a gorgeous view of Mt. Tamalpais.

19. The kindness of strangers always amazes me. I had just been thinking,"Man, our spring water bottles are heavy & the car is far...I wish we had help" when a man showed up to fill his own bottles & he ended up carrying all of ours back to Lauren's car for us. Thank you, Universe!

20. Hindsight for so many important lessons I'm now able to integrate.

21. Present moment awareness. What else is there, really? It feels so good to be feeling back to normal, balanced between the heart, soul & mind and just being aware of each beautiful moment.

No comments: