Friday, June 25, 2010

thirty-four.

1. 5 Rhythms for bringing such profound healing into my life time and time again. I was awarded a scholarship to attend the latest 3 day workshop, entitled 'The Relationship Dance' and am still riding the wave of bliss. This movement medicine is one of the most amazing things in my life, and I am grateful every time I get to dance with my community.

2. Scholarships for making it possible for me to attend several events this year that I would not have been able to afford otherwise. The Universe is always providing!

3. Partners. So many different beings out there, each one brought into our lives for a reason. I had so many amazing partner dances this weekend that taught me so much about myself & relationship, and brought so much joy into my life.

4. Clarity. This workshop also gave me a lot of clarity on my last relationship and the lessons that teacher had for me. I am grateful for all that I am learning in this process of intimate unfolding. It suits me well to be so open with my heart.

5. Hafiz. I love Rumi just like everyone else, but Hafiz also holds an extra special place in my heart. He makes my soul melt into a giant puddle of bliss with every line.

6. Blindfold dancing. It wasn't exactly a trance-dance, but we did this exercise where we danced blindfolded, alone & with a few different partners for several songs. I feel like it's definitely something to integrate into my next partnership when difficulties arise - put the blindfolds on, turn the music up, and dance together until the energy dissipates and you can see things from a fresh perspective.

7. Connection. Another beautiful exercise was dancing around the room, stopping in front of new sets of eyes and energetically sending love, peace, healthy and the ability to move through life with ease to all these amazing souls. So much more can be said without words, it's true. This energetic connection of looking into one another's eyes is so powerful.

8. Comedies. Laugh medicine has also been big in my life lately.

9. Redwood hot tubs. Nothing like coming home from 6 hours of dancing & plopping right into the hot tub outside your bedroom to watch the sunset over the mountains. So grateful for my backyard oasis!

10. Community. I just always feel so full of love & so overflowing whenever I dance with my community. I can't explain it, it's like an energetic family where words are rarely spoken.

11. Dating. Been really needing to just go out on dates & explore my options again and enjoy the newness of other men. While I miss the wild chemistry & deep connection I had with my last guy, it is nice to just explore & be open to whatever wonderful thing is headed my way next.

12. Buddhas by the creek for giving me a beautiful place to pray on my sunset walk today. I love discovering new sacred nooks & look forward to the manifestation of this prayer, as I know it is already on it's way.

13. Barnes & Noble for being the modern day library, with tea. I'm not much for corporate chains, but you have no idea how much research I've gotten done at these places on my travels!

14. Purging. Sometimes it comes out in tears, sometimes laughter, sometimes yawns...I find peace in knowing that whatever needs to come out of us always finds a way when we allow it.

15. Vulnerability for allowing us to connect & open our hearts truly & fully to others, laying everything open in our sacred connections.

16. Intimacy. It's what keeps me dancing this beautiful dance of relationship. I love that closeness of knowing someone deeply, sharing private moments of joy, ecstasy, love, tenderness, and beauty, the Oneness that it brings to us.

17. Raspberries for being so fresh & delicious. I love summer.

18. Financial stability. It feels nice to have stabilized my income again after a year of traveling & coming back to start my own business. It's been a struggle but I am happy to be back on track with operation debt removal!

19. Opportunity. I love how we always have a choice to make something an opportunity to love more, to open more, to be of service, to stretch ourselves, to grow, etc. Life is so very different when you view things as opportunities instead of misfortunes. So different!

20. Moonbathing. Luna woke me up at 4am for a little eclipse moonbath that lasted forever. It felt nice to just lounge in bed in the glow.

21. The Unknowing for keeping life a mystery to me every day. So magical, so beautiful, so full of surprise as it all unfolds in the most perfect way.

No comments: