Monday, June 28, 2010

30-5ive.

1. Corte Madera Creek for providing me with such fulfillment every day. I love exploring new places, but it also feels good to have found one steady place to go on my walks & get to know it, develop a relationship with it.

2. The Buddha altar that someone set up at the creek. It's become the location of almost daily prayers for me lately & has provided a strong, grounded, safe place for me to release what no longer fits & set intentions for what's coming next.

3. Prayers of release. One prayer in particular this week was exceptionally powerful & I could feel instant shifts rippling through my life for the next week. An answer I had been seeking was finally ready to reveal itself to me. Beautiful, divine flow.

4. The Soulmate Experience. My friend Mali & Joe share such a beautiful soulmate connection & share it with the world in the form of their fb site and a soon to be published book. Amazing light beings of love showing me that what I have been looking for really exists.

5. Wild fennel smells intoxicatingly wonderful.

6. Nourish taking shape. One of my side passion projects that has been hit with a hiccup has picked back up and is taking shape in the most beautiful & delightful way. I cannot wait to share it with the world.

7. Good goddess conversation. I am so grateful for all the beautiful women in my life who I resonate & connect with on deeper levels. The goddess bond grows stronger each day.

8. Raw tiramisu is delectable. Thank you, Cafe Gratitude.

9.Great work environments with good people. I am really loving my current temp assignment. Everyone is so nice & friendly and the environment is lovely.

10. Free lunch twice a week, plus leftovers. Helping me tackle project debt elimination. Progress is being made.

11. Gorgeous boat commutes. It's so peaceful to ride the ferry to work in the mornings, spending 30 minutes gliding over the words gazing at the gorgeous land masses. And the ferry terminals are both so close to my home & this current job.

12. Saying no, especially to things I really just don't want to do. Eliminating distractions from my soul purpose feels so good. I've gotten so much better at this the last few years. There was a time when I always said yes & helped everyone all the time & never gave enough to me. I am glad those days are gone & no doesn't feel like a dirty word anymore. Now it's a way to empower myself to live the best life ever.

13. Back in the zen garden. I used to work across from this gorgeous garden in Levi's Plaza and spent my lunches basking in the sun, watching hummingbirds & soaking in the beauty of life. My new job is right next to it.

14. The cyclical nature of life. It's funny that the Universe places me across from my old job to heal that situation. My old boss there was verbally abusive & even though getting fired right when I had put it out to the Universe that I wanted to quit was the best thing that ever happened to me, I still had a foul taste left in my mouth. I took serious issue with the lack of ethics or respect for civil rights in that place & how to them it really was all about money. But I got closure this week in seeing that I am so happy with my life & they all still seemed so stressed out, miserable & chasing after something that will never fill them up. That foul taste got replaces with compassion & gratitude for having been released from that kind of environment.
15.
15. Moving Center School work-trade. I'm now a member of the crew for my beautiful 5 Rhythms dance community. I'll be working at Sweat Your Prayers a few times a month and crewing at The Moving Center School workshops in exchange for lots & lots of free and reduced dancing.

16. Deepening my commitments to this dance path feels so natural & right. This movement medicine has changed my life and helped me heal in so many ways. I cannot even express the gratitude I have for this beautiful way of praying & growing & for the beautiful welcome I have received from this community. It feels so good to be taking things to the next level, deepening in my practice and connections with these beings.

17. Lori & Kathy who are masters of this work. Their teachings have lit up my life, given me so much, helped me through so many big shifts in my life.

18. This beautiful body. I have never felt as comfortable in my body has I have this year, so full of love, appreciation & commitment to loving it & taking care of it. It is a marvelous machine & I hope it lasts until I am 100 at least. :)

19. Imogen Heap for being so amazing & filling the world with beauty. I've been addicted to finding beautiful dubstep remixes of 'Hide and Seek' lately:


20. Ingrid Michaelson for a beautiful song that breaks my heart & fills it back up again:


21. Trentemøller for so many delicious songs, but especially this one:

No comments: