Sunday, June 20, 2010

3irty-one

1. Street parties. Especially the ones where I can sell chocolate under Aztec murals & listen to the Dj mixing old school Slick Rick and Soul of Mischief.

2. Vitamin D. All that sunshine makes me so happy.

3. The local underground food scene. I love being a part of this community. All these underground food events full of handmade hustlers make me grin. And how we support each other & pool together for the benefit of everyone never ceases to amaze me.

4. Keeping busy has been so vital to feeling good lately as it keeps me out of my mind & into LIFE.

5. La Victoria for supporting & nourishing the local community. This place has amazing events.

6. The job that is coming. I know it's on it's way and I know it's going to be good for me on so many levels.

7. Obstacles removed. Got a lovely offer to sell my chocolate at a spot in SF & use their commercial kitchen clout, something that's prevented me from moving on all the requests from store buyers. Now I'm one step closer...

8. Homemade dream catchers made from objects found in nature. Thanks, Jesse - I love it!

9. Fitting my college clothes after all this time is priceless. It makes me feel so good about myself to have fully reversed the metabolism portion of thyroid issues. One major step forward!

10. Coconut oil is magic. Good for your skin, good for your thyroid gland, good for your hair & scalp, good for your belly.

11. Palo Santo burning in my room. Scenting it up with some sacredness is always good.

12. The Haight is just always fun for a little window shopping. Especially all the Tibetan, Himalayan & Indian shops full of little spiritual goodies.

13. The Grateful Bowl at Cafe Gratitude, making it possible for raw foodists to eat out for cheap when we're broke.

14. Reiki. I became a reiki practitioner last month and it's seriously been rocking my world. Being a conduit for Universal Life Force energy is amazing...feeling it running through your palms to heal others is some seriously intense love at work. I definitely notice the difference on the days when I make the time to give myself a session and am looking forward to making it a more frequent part of my self-love practice.

15. Anna. I met her through a shamanic journeying group and instantly adored her. She's a kindred spirit for sure, and is now my reiki instructor. She's so positive, energetic, loving, enthusiastic and just open. I'll be volunteering at the reiki clinic she's put together in SF starting in July.

16. The internet for speeding up the process. And for helping me find the answers. Always.

17. Applied Kinesiology. The woman I am doing structural work with is amazing. She uses kinesiology, chiropractic adjustments and NeuroEmotionalTechnique (NET) to ask the body what is going on, correct the alignment issues in the nervous system & clear old emotions that are stored in our cells.

18. My intuition for telling me that there was a structural component to my healing path that was missing. It also guided me to raw foods & a ton of other healing in the past and has steered me away from some unsafe situations in the past when I've chosen to listen to it fully. And the more I listen, the sharper it gets and the more guidance I receive.

19. Spring Water fresh from deep within the Earth's aquifers. I love going out in nature and collecting it from the source and meditating with it for awhile. Such a beautiful experience.

20. The local library for having such an amazing collection of spiritual books and for being less than a mile away.

21. Skylights. Going to sleep staring at the stars is something truly special, and when you can't camp, looking right above your bed is the next best thing.

No comments: