Tuesday, September 16, 2008

day 6 delayed

more weekend fun from sunday....

day 6...
1. Gabe for helping me out

2. Serendipity for Gabe needing help when I needed help.

3. That weird political house on my walk home on Webster I need to go back and take pictures.

4. Seaweed Salad from Domo I always welcome more sushi to the neighborhood.

5. St Francis Creamery some of the best shakes in town and some great vegan options. They even have a Guinness float, if you're so inclined.

6. Schmap for wanting to use one of my photos in one of their guides. I hope it works out, since I really want to get my food in the travel photography door.

7. Lazy Sundays I like the slow, lazy pace most of my Sundays tend to have.

8. Santogold she makes my speakers happy. That Switch & Graeme remix is tight.

9. Wooloo for giving me another cool place to exhibit my art and look at other people's work. Inspiration is key.

10. Blue Bottle I don't drink coffee often, but it's nice to be able to get some of the best coffee in the city right around the corner. They individually drip each cup so it's super duper fresh, and make cute little hearts in the foam of their cappuccinos.

11. Frommer's Their National Parks of the American West book helped me make the most of my time driving cross country from NY to SF, and has proven to be a valuable source for planning all my weekend National Park excursions since and helping me avoid the crowds, see the most spectacular things, and what to limit myself to if I only have a day or 2.

12. The National Park Service for up to date, detailed info by season. This helps me a lot for figuring out when to go to get the best shots. Maybe one day they'll hire me so they can have more photos on their sites.

13. Yoga Tree I love having an amazing studio right around the corner.

14. Vanilla for making some of the most gorgeous bicycles on the planet. I have to have one!

15. People who put the toilet seat down 'nuff said.

16. Living alone I love having guests, but also really love having my own space and having me time to curl up and read, so my lovely, little studio is perfect for me.

17. Indian Cushions cuz I love sharing a meal in a circle around my coffee table. Low to the ground is nice.

18. My fuzzy green Columbia blanket It's so snuggly and comforting. Thanks, Mom!

19. Jonathan Carroll He writes some of the most amazing books I've ever read. I highly recommend starting with 'White Apples' as it's the one a friend recommended to me years ago and got me hooked!

20. Yawning and sighing They just send the right stuff to your brain to trigger good feelings.

21. Credo Mobile because Sprint was seriously ripping me off, had awful customer service and was always trying to get more money from me. Credo donates a percentage of your charges to progressive non-profits, and everyone in customer service is just so charming and nice!

No comments: