Saturday, January 1, 2011

40-5ive...blessings of 2010.

So much gratitude for 2010's intensity - it made warriors of us all in its diligence to move so much energy through us for collectively. It was intense, and definitely not an easy year - an unhealthy relationship triggering me back into chronic illness to heal at the deep root level to fully reverse dis-ease, moving out of an urban area for the first time in 13 years to live closer to nature, transforming some remaining issues around fear & scarcity - but in the end, it was so powerful to go through all that & come out so bright & squeaky clean.

I am thankful to the Universe for giving me so, so many really powerful lessons that have shaped my life into an even more truly magical one. I have never felt so full of self-love, so confident about myself, so tapped in to my power & all the gifts I have to share with the world. I have never felt so self-accepting, so compassionate with myself, so worthy of the beautiful, loving, positive, happy friendships I have now. What beautiful reflections I have summoned to remind me of my divinity, my truth.

May Two-Thousand-and-a-lovin' be a year of gentle but powerful growth, alignment, grace and empowerment. I call forth the manifestation of all us heart warriors truly living of our wildest, most beautiful dreams. ♥

My gratitude list for the 2010:

1. Went on my first Vision Quest at Buck Rock.

2. Did my first firewalk on hot coals.

3. Became a reiki practitioner.

4. Got accepted into the California School of Herbal Studies to deepen on this medicine woman path.

5. Living in Marin, with the abundant nature, hot tubs & conscious dance.

6. Stepping into my power as a healer, scary as it was.

7. Connecting with the Goddess within & honoring myself more.

8. Relationship reflections leading me to fellow warriors of the heart.

9. Countless Peyote & Ayahuasca ceremonies that have helped me heal so much & expand my heart so openly.

10. Sacred Familia in all the places I have gone this year to sit in ceremony. Always family, always love.

11. 5 Rhythms workshops galore, deepening so very much on this healing dance path.

12. Burning Man - the best one so far! Really, truly amazing, calm, grounded & full of love.

13. Trust, which guided me through a year full of so much uncertainty. I had no idea I had the capacity to trust life so much, especially when it felt crazy.

14. Betty, the best sidekick a girl could have.

15. Growing my own food - that feels so good!

16. Deep friendships where I feel seen, held, supported & whole.

17. So many important lessons.

18. Saying goodbye to the old work paradigm for good & creating my own abundance.

19. Running my own raw chocolate business - delicious, fulfilling abundance.

20. Endless images of adventures captured by my camera.

21. West Marin, for being the most beautiful place I've ever lived so far.

No comments: