Friday, December 24, 2010

40-three

1. Increasing New Zealand synchronicities every single day since the wellness & dance retreat we are putting together was birthed. This dream from a few years back is being called into being & the Universe is affirming, yes, it's time. The last sync in the chain - another dear sister today shared her dream of swimming with the whales next fall, so the timing might sync up perfectly for right after I finish the herbal studies program at CSHS.

2. Goddess In Us. I have been feeling an intense surge of the Divine feminine surfacing from within me - strong, wise, powerful & grounded. I am feeling more clear & confident than ever before, more deeply in touch with my inner wisdom than ever before, so full of trust. It is time to stop calling forth goddess energies from the outside & realize she is in all of us.

3. Solstice Full Moon Eclipse for being so mesmerizing & powerful. Calling in the light this year was especially powerful & all that I called in & set intentions for instantly began stirring up my pot to release all that no longer serves & make room for all that I have called in for this next phase of my life.

4. Learning to control my energy & slowly mastering the tools I have...the awareness to notice when I've let something hook in & the ability to reframe, shift & bring myself back up. It's been a few years of re-patterning & doing this work and I still feel as if I am only just beginning to understand how to work with energy.

5. Annual Cafe Gratitude Christmas Party was big fun. Spent time with my community, met some new folks, enjoyed some eye candy & a free massage. It was a sweet evening.

6. Herbal facials are one of the sweetest natural ways to pamper yourself. Some great recipes here or you can buy a sweet herbal facial sampler kit from Mountain Rose here. Step up the self-care because you love you.

7. Quiet solitude. Really grateful to have the house to myself tonight to exhibit radical self-care & pampering with an amazing dinner, herbal facial, reading & meditation.

8. Owl songs. While taking my almost daily hike at sunset, two owls began singing to each other. Then the crashing ocean waves chimed in as the chorus. It was a beautiful, syncopated moment. I am so grateful for this planet full of miracles.

9. Friends. Really loved connecting with one of my goddesses tonight. Such a sweet soul, an amazing listener & a wealth of wisdom and strength. I love you, Dheva.

10. Wild blueberries frozen from this summer are so perfect in smoothies right now.

11. Balance. This year was intense & up & down and all over. So much deep, inner work & healing, but also so many amazing new things in my life. I am calling in a gentler, more balanced year for two-thousand-and-a-lovin'

12. Intention setting for the year has already begun. Mine consists of really devoting myself to my herbal studies program in spring; calling in a healthy, nurturing partnership now that I have integrated the lessons of my last relationship; beginning the planning for an event in New Zealand and hopefully traveling to Serbia & Croatia with my parents during the 2 week break between semesters.

13. Warriors. While I was doing my intention setting & calling in the new year, I got very clear on the fact that what I am looking for in partnership, besides a loving, gentle, compassionate soul, is someone who is as much of a warrior in doing their work as I am - someone who is already doing their work on their own, someone who is as dedicated to showing up as unconditional love as I am. I am ready for someone who is on the same page, at a similar place in life with their path so that we can do the work together & create our relationship as a safe place for our spiritual growth.

14. Blood orange season is one of the most delicious times of year.

15. Magical manifestations! It is so, so, so amazing looking back at what my intentions were a year or two ago & seeing how many of them I have called into being - the year of travel exploring community, starting a raw, organic chocolate company, herb school, deepening in ceremonial work, immersing myself deeper in dance, creating community, stepping onto my path as healer, reversing a disease, vision questing, fire walking. Even though it was a rough year, the magic & beauty far outweigh the rest.

16. Letting abundance in lights up my soul. I woke up to a bunch of random chocolate orders all at once & it just made my day to see the fruits of letting go & simply allowing money to come in from doing things I love & enjoy. This is going to spread to cleanses & reiki in the next month for sure.

17. The herbal tribe growing & sprouting up all over. I love connecting with radiant beings over our love for the plant nation & all its magic.

18. Mystery. It's so great to have things just come up in life & not know why they have appeared & just be open to seeing what happens without any attachment. Surrendering & allowing the unfolding...

19. Kirsten another goddess friend in Canada. We have so many syncs about the kind of land we want to buy, living in community, building a healing center, shamanism, dance medicine & so much more...I am calling in the Universe to support her wanting to move out west to BC or Cali. I wonder if we will one day end up living in community together.

20. Looking back. I'm all for staying present to what is, but I've really been enjoying posting my travel photos a year after I've returned. It's been a sweet reminder of all I have done with this life so far & reaffirms where I am headed.

21. Kombucha for its sweet, medicinal buzz.

No comments: