Wednesday, November 24, 2010

30-nine

1. All women's sweat lodge. After years of practicing the native ways & participating in numerous sweats, tipi meetings & a vision quest, I finally found a local women's sweat lodge! I love co-ed prayers, but there is something so sweet & nourishing about praying together with other women. The beauty makes my heart smile. And it's only 5 minutes from home.

2. The Universe for reliving me again and again of things that no longer serve me. EVERYTHING happens for a reason.

3. Self-love going deeper and deeper than I ever imagined was possible. I can see how the love for myself I discovered a few years ago was only the beginning. This love affair has so much terrain to cover in each lifetime. I am so grateful to know myself, every intricacy, every crevice of beauty & divinity.

4. Deepening. Healing my relationship with my dad almost 2 years ago was just the beginning. Now I get to go deeper & deeper in healing, letting go of the programming, unlearning the negative self-talk, deepening in healthy habits, deepening in love. I love this human journey!

5. The beautiful Blue Moon for casting a whee bit of the chaos of change on us to stir things up and get us present.

6. The Soul of Money by Lynne Twist is one of the most amazing books I have ever picked up. I've been slowly digesting it over the last few months, a chunk at a time. It's so full of the abundance medicine I need right now.

7. Serendipitous card readings. I had a momentary freakout about earning herb school tuition in time, and then went to Cafe Gratitude for some love medicine. Some nights, a local Wicca gives free card readings, so I pulled a card - The Lovers, pointing to the karmic connection that is stirring up the financial issues calling to be healed at this time.

8. Wheatgrass apple ginger tonic in a wine glass was the perfect pampering medicine after releasing so many emotions. I am healing, I am healed.

9. Amma. I feel so blessed to live so close to Amma's ashram & to be able to get hugs & love from her so often. This time I wasn't feeling the desire to mess with the chaos, so found a beautiful little nook to nest in during service. I cocooned myself, and as the music played & everyone sang, I melted into a giant love puddle & became one with the floor. Thank you, Ammachi!

10. Dheva for her radiance, beauty & love. For holding space & always being there for me. I love you, dear sweet friend. So glad you are in my world this lifetime.

11. The infinite lessons from my 2-month housing situation: do not settle, don't convince yourself to stay in ANY situation that is anything less than positive, loving & supportive. Let go & make space for what you want to enter your life.

12. Surrender. So grateful for learning my own strength by allowing energy to move through me. Simply accepting & allowing is the way.

13. Reiki clinic seva. I donated several hours of healing work at the SF Reiki Clinic and it just felt so yummy & juicy to be doing healing work on people who are stepping up their level of self-care. The client feedback I got reminded me why I do this work & how many lives I am capable of changing. So excited for more of this work! I hope one day I can facilitate a clinic up here in Marin.

14. Anna Dorian my beloved reiki teacher. I went to a shamanic journeying group one night & met her. I had been putting it out to the Universe that I was ready for an energy healing teacher to move forward on my path & was instantly enamored with her bright, radiant energy, laughter & love so knew she was it. Then shortly after, a spot opened up for me to do study with her last spring & become a practitioner.

15. Allowing things to unfold naturally. Trust, trust, trust.

16. Floradix herbal iron love that is so helping my body.

17. May I Be Frank is my friend Ryland's film. It documents the transformation of Frank Ferrante's life in the span of 42 Days. It's an amazing look at a funny, big hearted human being healing his heart, changing his life & discovering the person who has been inside the whole time. You can learn more & watch the preview here. It made me laugh & it made me cry - both equally beautiful experiences.

18. The amazing feeling of getting paid well to do things I love & enjoy. The Universe has been delivering me some really amazing gigs lately that have been fun, financially abundant & easy. More of this is coming my way soon.

19. Cleanse assistance. I also got paid to help a friend with a cleanse she was doing, which was so in alignment with my highest self & brought me such joy. I am feeling into all these places where I get to create financial abundance doing things that just feel right. It's growing. Energy flows where attention goes!

20. Adam Barley 5 Rhythms Chaos Workshop. For 3 days I danced in chaos with this man, this magical teacher. I left there feeling more grounded within chaos than I had ever known was possible. Thank you, Adam, for teaching me how very much I am capable of. I feel as if I can do all that I want to in the face of anything right now!

21. Marin County for being the most beautiful place I've called home so far.

No comments: